Sunday 22 July 2012

beauty review: lush lip scrub

After reading a few reviews on this product and struggling with dry chapped lips from the constant changes in weather year around in the UK, this lip scrub from lush became my most wanted item, so when passing their store on a recent trip, I just had to try it!
unfortunately they only had three 'flavours' to choose from, mint (which I hate the smell of), chocolate and bubblegum. I wasn't fond of the chocolate so went for the bright pink pot. it doesn't smell exactly like bubblegum but it is a nice sweet smell. 

At first i wasn't sure what to do but soon realised you just gently pat the pot and the sugar sticks to your finger, scrub it on the lips and then just lick off the excess as its all completely natural and edible! *bonus*

although I love this product and it does leave you with smooth lips as it promises, at the end of the day : you're paying £5.25 for a pot of flavoured/coloured sugar! maybe not such a bargain after all ...

2 comments:

  1. Have wanted to try this lip scrub for ages as I struggle to keep my lips in an acceptable state!
    I guess it is a little pricey for what it is, but if it works I spose it's worth a go?

    Marie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah I guess so, the more I use the more I love it so it was worth the money! x

      Delete