Tuesday 28 August 2012

TAG: How much is your face worth ?!


so to ease me back into blogging i was catching up on the hundreds of posts on bloglovin' and came across thi tag on sprinkle of glitter, who was one of the first blogs I started reading  since finding her on you tube!
Its the how much is your face worth tag, and she seemed suprised at the amount, so i thought id have a go and see how much i actually do spend!



17 photo flawless skin primer                                       £4.99
mac strobe liquid                                                         £22.50
lush volour supplement light pink                                  £8.50
rimmel wake me up conceler soft beige 04                   £5.99
gosh pressed powder 02                                             £7.99
rimmel match perfect 2 in 1 concealer highlighter          £5.99
sleek contour kit light                                                  £6.49
miners bronzer blush blend                                          £4.99
fashionista eyebrow kit                                                £7.00
mua eyeliner rich brown                                               £1.00


miss sporty brown eyeshadow duo (similar) is             £2.59
collection 2000 extreme felt tip liner                             £5.99
loreal false lash telescopic mascara                              £10.99
clinique high impat mascara                                         £16
barry m kohl lip penciil in 23                                       £2,99
soap and glory sexy mother pucker pink apricot          £9.00
elf makeup set mist                                                      £ 3.75
eyeko fat balm in frosting not continued -    roughly      £5


TOTAL:     £131.75

wow, that is alot more than I expected! I don't think I spend alot on make-up really, but also putting it in a list shows how many products I actually use! :o if you do this tag, I bet you'll be surprised at how much it really is! but I guess if each product lasts a long time, its worth it in the end?!                         xoxo

4 comments:

  1. i loved this post! I really want to do one, but i'm not at home, so i can't get my actual every day things! *sad face* love your blog though!

    h0lalaui.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, well you definitely should when you are home and if you leave the link ill check it out! couldn't get onto your blog though :( didn't work when i pasted it into google?
      thanks for the lovely comments :D xx

      Delete
  2. Hello! You have such a nice blog!
    I'm a new follower, would you like to follow each other?

    http://makeupandlondon.com

    xx
    Monica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou! thanks for following I have just checked out your blog and it is right up my street! so I am definately following! love the FOTD posts! xx

      Delete