Wednesday 19 September 2012

WEDNESDAY WISHLIST #4

Hello again,
Last week I completely forgot what day it was so missed out on my Wednesday wishlist so this is number 4 I believe?! So here's a few bits I'm lusting over right now, wishing I had the funds for it all!



1.  Umberto Giannini back comb in a bottle £5.61 from Boots.
I saw this at  http://thebeautyoflouise.blogspot.co.uk/, she did a review and when I saw the pictures I just knew I had to try it! It's on my list to be picked up next time I'm in Boots, I'd seen it before and not thought much of it, but my hair is quite lifeless sometimes, and this may be the best solution to add volume without wrecking my roots!

2. Mac pro sculpting cream £17.50
Is basically a cream bronzer and it say it can also be used for contouring! my ideal product! I've never seen a cream bronzer before and love the idea as powder doesn't last long on my skin. I think it may be limited edition, so I'm eager to go pick this up asap!

3. Johnston's lambswool tartan scarf seen on ASOS £20
Now the weathers getting colder again (too soon) I'm looking into winter pieces and I love the look of this tartan scarf just with jeans and a top or a dress and coat! It'll go with everything. Although its quite expensive, in my opinion, for a scarf, I cant seem to find a cheaper one anywhere, so its a possibility I'll get this! If you've seen a cheaper one please let me know I love them!

4. Topshop mirror bunny jumper £46
Again, as its coming into winter, I started to look at jumpers and this one is so cute! what's better than one bunny on a jumper?  TWO! The grey/white colour is also great as it'll go with most things in my wardrobe!  I'm feeling all toasty just looking at it!

5. Models own hed kandi Balearic cool polish £5
 I have one hed kandi polish in beach party and I love the neon shade, so want to expand my collection and this blue really caught my eye. It's like a bright baby blue, and I love the quality of models own polishes for only a fiver, although they dry quite matte which isn't my favourite finish, with a glossy top coat, I think this blue will look great!

6. Bonus item: konad nail plate
I'm not sure of the price as the site uses dollars and I'm not even sure if you can get them shipped to the UK, but I saw a tutorial using one in a dog tooth design that looked amazing! I used to be quite into nail art and these would make it a whole lot easier. I think I need to look into them more, do you know if there's something similar in the UK?

So, that is my weekly wants! It's a lot of beauty products this week. what do you think? any products your lusting over for back to school/college and the start of autumn?

Thanks for reading 
xoxo
Images from google images/ asos/ Mac


8 comments:

  1. I love the backcomb in a bottle and the tartan scarf looks gorgeous!xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. im going to pick it up tomorrow as I cant wait much longer to try it! xx

      Delete
  2. I really want to try MAC's Pro Sculpting Cream too, there pressed pigments looks gorgeous aswell xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, its a shame my mac counter is so far away but probably good for my finances! xx

      Delete
  3. I love the bunny jumper! So cute x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that bunny jumper, the name of your blog is hilarious! I know the feeling :)

    I’m also running a giveaway so would love if you could enter! http://champagnelambinibudget.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/happy-friday-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thanks! I'll definitely check it out now! x

      Delete